Scientific Sessions 2017
11/11/17 - 11/15/17
- This event has passed.
Why Attend Scientific Sessions?
AHA’s Scientific Sessions: Blueprint to the future of cardiovascular science and medicine
- Global exchange for cardiovascular scientists and clinicians
- A learning venue where cutting-edge science and clinical practices are discussed and debated
- World-renowned faculty providing interactive, personalized education
- Latest discoveries, translations & applications in basic science, clinical care, and population research
- Designed to assist you in improving patient care and outcomes every step of the way
AHA’s Scientific Sessions attracts nearly 18,000 attendees, with a global presence from more than 100 countries. In addition, two million medical professionals participate virtually in lectures and discussions about basic, translational, clinical and population science.
AHA Scientific Sessions 2017, November 11–15, will feature five days of programming for cardiovascular basic scientists, clinicians, researchers, and workplace health professionals, including:
- Innovative educational sessions for all career stages
- Networking with global thought leaders
- Highly anticipated Late-Breaking Clinical Trials
- Cutting-edge Frontiers in Science programming in the areas of Arrhythmias, Stem Cells, Thrombosis, and Vascular Disease
- 3-day Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS)
- 2-day Cardiovascular Clinical Nursing Symposium